Ads 468x60px

November 5, 2017

Stag and His Reflection moral Story

Once upon a time there lived a stag in a big forest. There was a pond inside the forest. All the animals were in the forest came to the pond for drinking water. The stag was thirsty. He went to the pond to drink water. The pond water was calm and clear. He bent down to drink water.

He saw his reflection in it. When he saw his horns, he felt proud of them. He said to himself, "How beautiful and lovely my horns. While he looked to his legs, he felt sad and disappointed and cursed God for this injustice.

He was yet to quench his thirst, when he saw a hunter with his hounds. Seeing his life in danger, the stag ran as fast as he could. He was soon out of sight. He reached a thick forest but unluckily his horns got stuck in a thick bush.

He tried his best to release his horns, but all in vain. In the meantime, the hounds came for hunting and caught him.

The stag now realized that the legs, he had despised a little while ago, helped him in saving his life but the beautiful horns became the cause of his death.

Moral: All the glittering ornaments are not gold.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks
This helped me to complete my hw

Unknown said...

nice story👍

Unknown said...

Its awesome

my sonu said...

Nice writting

Anonymous said...

Better story with a good moral

Unknown said...

Thanks
This help me in my exam

EMIS News said...

Thanks, it helped me a lot....

Unknown said...

▀▄▀▄It help me▄▀▄▀

Unknown said...

Ok it give me knowledge

Unknown said...

Thanks for helping me in my home work

Unknown said...

Good story

Anonymous said...

It helps a lot of new beginners to develop,a story in a simple Way

Anonymous said...

It help hw