Ads 468x60px

June 5, 2018

Princess and The Baby Monkey

Once upon a time there lived a princess in a kingdom. She was fond of animal babies. His father was a renounced king. So his father ordered in his kingdom to not harm to the animals. Princess was the king of that jungle. She loved all animals.

Once, she announced in the jungle, ‘All animals to come to my palace with their babies. The animal who has the most beautiful baby will be rewarded.

All animals came to the princes’s palace with their babies. Princess was inspecting all the babies and kissed them. She came to a monkey and said ‘What an ugly baby! You will not get the prize.”

The baby monkey started to cry. The monkey said, “What a foolish princess she is! Who wants her prize. You are my jewel, my dear child. You are more precious than anything in this world. I love you my baby.”

Moral: Mother love has no equals and precious than anything.

No comments: